I’ve just released version 1.1 of my powercom-utils. This release mainly brings some greatly improved graphing code ( I don’t use any graphing libraries – I use Cairo directly ).
- New configs for the graph’s min and max hour. The previous method of calculating the min & max per day meant that the start & end of the graph represented a different time for each day’s readings, making it hard to compare across days
- Changed calculation of X position in graph to use a ‘minutes past earliest’ concept – the earliest being a config option
- Render graphs with a Cairo gradient – looks much nicer
- Added vertical and horizontal lines from each X & Y axis label
- Fixed position of X & Y axis labels
- Summary and details datasheets are now next to each other – they don’t take up much horizontal space. Added a vertical pane to hold these 2 datasheets
- Added a horizontal pane to hold the graphs and datasheets
- Started decimal place formatting in datasheets
You can download the latest version from the links down the right-hand side of the page.